Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Mexico Challenges

We have been in Mexico since December 6th, and it is very difficult to stick to my eating plan. I have not been tracking my food online for several reasons - 1. I am not watching what I eat carefully. 2. I do not have online access as easy as I did at home. 3. I am on vacation - and with that comes the "excuses" to eat things I wouldn't normally eat at home. 4. I do not have a scale to trend my progress, so I am just waiting until I get home this weekend to see how I am doing.

I am eating great big salads at dinner time as often as possible - starting with that then eating my starches or proteins. I do eat a lot of avacado here! I know these are high in fat, but it's a good fat...right???

I went to Salsa dance class this morning, and boy did I work up a sweat! I wish I had fun classes like that at home.

Today also marks the time I am supposed to post a new photo. Darren and I are eating out tonight, so I'll post a photo after I get ready. Can't believe it's been over a month now since I've been making my new lifestyle choices!!!

1 comment:

  1. Everyone deserves a vacation and as long as you're trying to do your best, that's all that matters! So good for you girl! And eating your salad first is a great idea to get some good calories in first and then go on to the yummy carbs! hehehe

    ReplyDelete