Sunday, November 29, 2009

Week 3, Day 1

I was down 1 lb last week. I know I would only have a small loss due to Aunt Flo and working night shifts. It was really hard for me to keep up with my healthy eating when I was eating at such off hours. Anyway, I still had a loss none the less!

This week am down 1.8 lbs! I am converting back to day mode - and I also had some very trying days with a sick child. I really need to learn how to cope with stress....in a method that doesn't include food!!

When I'm bored, I eat. When I'm sad, I eat. When I'm mad, I eat. When I watch TV, I eat. I have to break my habit. Food is meant for nourishment....not as a companion. Why do I turn to such a nasty, nasty "friend". Junk food is not my friend. What kind of friend would do this to me??? I need to learn to end our friendship.

2 comments:

  1. I totally understand the need to eat when bored, sad, mad, etc. It's definitely an unwanted friend but it's a hard habit to break. Keep working on it and you'll get there. I'm glad to see you're losing though! GOOD FOR YOU!!! YAY DALLAS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep up the good work! I am very proud of you!

    ReplyDelete