Monday, January 25, 2010

Down 1.3 lbs this week!

I had a very challenging week...I got my period, which always spells out POOR SELF CONTROL for me. I just can't resist junk food - and I crave chocolate and salty snacks. I can't stop until I find something to eat! I am working on re-programming my self-talk, this is a slow process!

On Thursday this week I found two gigantic boxes of candy in my front hall closet - from Halloween. I was doing a big closet clean up (which is still not done by the way!!), and found two boxes that hubby had bought for Halloween. Be both had bought candy for Halloween, so we had WAY too much. ANYWAY....you can guess what happened to those boxes...I opened them on Friday and have been munching ever since! I should have thrown them out, but I just couldn't do it. I just couldn't see all that chocolate "go to waste". But really, why not. Who cares??? I am going to have husband take it to work with him. I can't have it here. It sets up too much of a temptation for me.

Oh - and we are going to buy a treadmill and a crosstrainer in the next couple of weeks! I can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment