Sunday, January 31, 2010

Down 1.5 lbs this week!!!

I have had a decent week - I could have done more, but I am getting there. This is a slow and steady change to my life, and I am doing things slowly. I am being very cautious to not over commit - as I know historically I will just bail and quit everything if I get overwhelmed.

I added the promise of two 30 minute workouts this week. One night I did my Wii fit - Active, and yesterday I took the kids tobogganing. I am going to continue with that promise this week, as I don't feel ready to add more yet.

I also have been rewarding myself with a diet pop only once a day if I drink all my water. I have been drinking TWO huge glasses of water. I bought some Organic lemon juice, and have been zesting up my water with that. It helps a little too not get "bored" of the same old tap water.

I also continue to track my calories online at www.fitday.com

1 comment:

  1. I haven't been on here lately...but I am really proud of you for making better choices.

    ReplyDelete