Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Tonight I change my life

Something life altering happened tonight. I put the kids to bed, and went to the pantry and found a snack to much on. I chose Skittles. I sad down on the couch and started channel flipping. I stopped on "The Biggest Loser". I've never seen this show before, but something told me to stop and watch.

I sat and watched this show...and cried. Cried and cried and cried because I knew. I knew I was watching my past, my present...and my future! My future if I don't make a change.

I am done.
I am done overeating.
I am done turning to food for comfort.
I am done being so lazy.
I am done blaming others for my bad food choices.
I am done coasting through life being the fat friend.
I am done taking my anger out on my loved ones.

I put the Skittles down...and felt so sick to my stomach, that I almost barfed them up. How can I put that junk in my body???

No comments:

Post a Comment